2008. február 10., vasárnap

Shyheim - The Lost Generation (1996)


1. Shit Iz Real
2. Dear God - Pop 'The Brown Hornet'
3. Jiggy Comin'
4. 5 Elements - Rubbabandz, Pop 'The Brown Hornet'
5. Shaolin Style - Squig
6. Real Bad Boys
7. What Makes The World Go Round - Trigger, Rubbabandz, Smoothe Da H.
8. Can You Feel It
9. Life As A Shorty
10. Don't Front/Let's Chill - L. Grinstead, K. Williams
11. Things Happen
12. See What I See
13. Still There
14. Young Godz - Madman, Rubbabandz, and Killa Sin

Download
Password: Smiff

1 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]