2007. május 14., hétfő

DJ Jazzy Jeff - The Return Of The Magnificent (2007)


1. Hip Hop (Feat. Twone Gabz)
2. Let Me Hear U Clap (Feat. Pos Of De La Soul)
3. Run That Back (Feat. Eshon Burgundy And Black Ice)
4. The Definition (Feat. Kel Spencer)
5. Touch Me Wit Ur Handz (Feat. ChinahBlac)
6. Jeff N Fess (Feat. Rhymefest)
7. Practice (Feat. J Live)
8. Supa Jean (Feat. Jean Grae)
9. The Garden (Feat. Big Daddy Kane)
10.She Was So Flyy (Feat. Kardinal Offishall)
11.Hold It Down (Feat. Method Man)
12.All I Know (Feat. CL Smooth)
13.Go See The Doctor 2K7 (Feat. Twone Gabz)
14.My Soul Aint For Sale (Feat Raheem DeVaughn)
15.Come On (Feat. Dave Ghetto)
16.Brand New Funk 2K7 (Feat. Peedi Peedi)

Rapidshare

Password: Smiff

5 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Névtelen írta...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net
]planet nibiru 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

llq írta...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxWedding Dresses 2011 . Christian Louboutin Sandal Flower Girls

Névtelen írta...

Ӏ think this is οne of the most vital info
for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Have a look at my blog; http://crearfacebook.weebly.com

Névtelen írta...

Good іnfоrmаtion. Lucky
me I fоund уour websitе by accident (stumblеupon).
I hаvе saved it for later!

Αlso visit mу ωеbsіte .

.. abrir cuenta facebook